Добро пожаловать, Гость Поиск | Активные темы | Вход | Регистрация

Problem with YouTube in Safari
johntimber
#1 Оставлено : 10 июля 2018 г. 15:19:26(UTC)

Ранг: Новичок

Группы: Registered

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 0 раз
Hi,

I've been having this problem with watching YouTube lately, and I've been able to pinpoint the problem down to Adblock Plus.Picture this, I'm watching a couple of videos, clicking through to suggested videos on the side. When I want to go back to the previous page in Safari, however, it brings me back to the previous website or Top Sites, outside of YouTube. So say I'm browsing Reddit and then move to Youtube, watch a couple of videos. The moment I press the previous page or swipe to the previous page it directs me straight back to Reddit instead of bringing me back to the previous page or video.Again, ABP in combination with Safari is the problem here, as it works fine in Chrome or in a Private window in Safari. Do you guys know how to fix this?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://adblockplus.org/...ic.php?f=18&t=52047
Online Video Production Studio

Thanks!

Admin
#2 Оставлено : 12 июля 2018 г. 22:28:15(UTC)

Ранг: Администрация

Группы: Administrators

Сказал(а) «Спасибо»: 123 раз
johntimber написал:
Hi,
I've been having this problem with watching YouTube lately, and I've been able to pinpoint the problem down to Adblock Plus.Picture this, I'm watching a couple of videos, clicking

Sorry, but looks like you missed with the address of this message. We do not support the Safari web-browser and the Adblock Plus application. Here we discuss the KruTube software, that increases amount of YouTube video views, likes, dislikes and subscribers. It can also add comments! It has a built-in browser and has no described problems. We invite you to try.